These Quality & Price Guides to pianos are designed to supplement the analytical matter pertaining to the quality of these instruments. To some degree the information is for historical purposes. Compiled as a guide for buyers and sellers of used pianos intended to inform them of the differences in price and quality during that period. Used piano buyers desire to know something concerning these points. We accept no advertising as we think it is difficult to maintain your objectivity when you are accepting money or revenues from a dealer, distributor or manufacturer of those products you are reviewing. We include consumer guides by unbiased reputable independent sources herein.
1974 CONSUMER GUIDE | 1980 CONSUMER GUIDE | 1981 CONSUMER CHART | 1990 CONSUMER REPORT | 1991 CONSUMER CHART
- Ratings are done by an independent organization dedicated to consumer information.
- Piano Ratings must be unbiased by an independent piano professional.
- Manufacturers and Retailers cannot buy top rating placement.
- The person doing the rating does not endorse brand names or retailers.
- The person doing the rating does not accept advertising.
- Shopping search results are listed by quality from highest to lowest.
- This must be done in a completely ad-free environment.
- Must not have a financial relationship with piano manufacturers or retailers.
- The person doing the rating does not sell pianos.
RETAIL PRICES OF CONSUMER GRADE GRAND PIANOS 1985 - 1995 - 2005
THE PIANO BLUEBOOK OFFICIAL VALUATION GUIDE FOR PIANOS MADE BETWEEN 1995 & 2015 AVAILABLE NOW
All guidelines follow the mandates of the Uniform Standards of Professional Consumer Rating Practices
Return toSite Map
PIANO RATINGS | ARCHIVES | APPRAISALS | PIANO TYPES | BLUEBOOK VALUE | SELL YOUR PIANO
Copyright © 2015 Bluebook of Pianos All Rights Reserved